Monday, October 5, 2015

KENO BURCKHARDT FIRST POST !

my name is keno burckhardt in 3 years i will be 20 years old. in 90 years I will most likely be dead. i enjoy skateboarding soccer and being at a gym. over the summer i did some fun things.
 
THis is a soccer ball! This is what you use to play the game soccer and it is what I used to prepare for my season as captain of the soccer team.
This is the Bugatti that I woke up in one morning. Over the summer my dad taught me how to drive illegally because I don't have my permit but I still drove because I am cool and don't care about the law.


4 comments:

  1. Soccer! It seems like you're really into that. How long have you been playing? You must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that car, but breaking the law is bad and dangerous so don't do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bugatti is so nice. How can you afford it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a dope bugatti and soccer balls are cool too i like to play sports sometimes

    ReplyDelete